Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Thank You!

Please allow me to say, "THANK YOU!" for all your prayers, phone calls, e-mails and attendance for the Emerging Towards Departure Lectureship held last Friday and Saturday nights at Archdale! It was encouraging to see many of you there. Especially encouraging was the many messages of continuing prayer going up to God for these proceedings.

Continue to pray for me as the material is prepared for publication in book form, Lord willing, in the very near future. Should any of you wish to have the material, all or in part, presented at your congregation, just let me know.

Finally, as you can see, I have started up a "blogspot." Based on the lessons learned from I Samuel 15, "Samuels Line, Sauls Circle" is dedicated to a clear, unambiguous and linear biblical interpretive model among churches of Christ. I invite you to read and to respond.

No comments: